Hi Samsung lovers. Let us tell you how to use game tools in the navigation bar on Galaxy S21. For you who like to play games, you can use the tools to mute any alerts that can disturb you while playing a game. In this matter, you can experience an awesome play without being undisturbed with any alerts that can come any time to your device. Thus, the tools in the Galaxy S21 will enhance the users’ gaming experience. Are you interested in it? if so, we want to tell you the way to use the tools in detail. For you who already have Samsung Galaxy S21 series, you need read the user guide in order to mastering your new phone. You can download for free here www.galaxys21userguide.com.
How to use game tools in the navigation bar on Galaxy S21
when you ask about how to use game tools in the navigation bar on Galaxy S21, the steps below are the answers. They will show you how to use the tools step by steps. Just follow them.
- Open the game app
Firstly, you can open the game app you want. When you open the app without certain Game Launcher, you need to get through a tutorial and also agree to the terms of service as well.
- Swipe up the screen to display the Navigation Bar
After opening the game app, now you can display the navigation bar in your Galaxy S21. To display it, you can only swipe up the screen from the bottom.
- Touch Game Tools
The third step you should do is to tap on the Game Tools. You can do it so that you can use the feature of those game tools.
- Use and activate the certain tools
In this step, you can activate some tools to enhance your gaming experience. The tools you can use are such as Fullscreen, No alert during a game, Hard press button lock, Screen touch lock, Screenshot, and Record. The tools have certain functions in your device. Let us tell you about their functions.
- Full screen: this tool can change the screen resolution in your Galaxy S21 to fit the infinity display.
- No alerts during a game: this tool will mute and hide most alert in the time you play a game.
- Hard press button lock: it will prevent the accidental screen contact that may happen during gameplay.
- Edge touch lock: this tool will prevent accidental phone edge contact that can happen during gameplay.
- Screen touch lock: it can lock the screen to prevent any accidental touch.
- Screenshot: it will allow you to take a screenshot to catch your wonderful moment during gameplay.
- Record: it lets you record your gameplay to save unexpected moments.
Well, that is all about how to use game tools in the navigation bar on Galaxy S21 you can try. Hopefully, it will be useful for you.